Welcome to the blog of a happy retired person. I have been blessed with two children and many friends. Hope this page helps you keep up with me as I explore the vast wonderful land of sleeping in late and wearing my PJ's all day long!

About Me

My photo
Roy, Utah, United States
Life has been a real adventure. I have two sons that keep me busy and four Chihuahuas that keep me smiling. Whoops, got that backwards!

Moving to Oregon

Moving to Oregon

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Moving to Oregon

Spent several days in Roseburg OR looking for a place to live. It is a nice quiet little town. I love the green, the rain, the deer, and all of the really neat stuff that is there. Roseburg is only 90 miles from Coos Bay, there are waterfalls, covered bridges, hiking trails, and it is just a nice place to get lost in. The people seemed really nice too.
I found a house I liked and I am trying to get the financing together to buy it. It sits on top of a small mountain and overlooks the Ompqua river. No one is lending money right now so I am being very creative in my thoughts and prayers tying to make this move happen. Please keep my efforts in your prayers.

No comments: